WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ROBOTICS!!
Today we will be starting a unit that is very connected today's world: robotics.
APK: What do you remember from last year in this unit or what connections do you have when I say "Robotics"
10 Amazing robots that will change the world
Brainstorm with your assigned partner and respond to the following questions:
1. Search for 5-7 minutes and find a robot you think is fascinating. In your journal, write the name of the robot, what it can do, and why you think it is facinating
2. Can you think of any robots you already have?
3. What strength do you have in programing robotics?
4. If you could create a robot do anything for you, what would it be?
GOAL REVISITED: REFLECTION LOG IN SCIENCE JOURNAL
1. Our goal for today was…
2. Our accomplishments today were…
3. Some of the difficulties we encountered were…
4. My personal role or contribution(s) to the group effort was/were…
5. One important thing I learned today was…
Time to Clean up:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENOL1RJ1u4s
• When requested at any time, students will be asked to share their notebooks. If the notebook is not present or accurate, students will not be allowed to work with their team.
• Notes and logs are the only evidence of work done on a daily basis. Make sure they are complete and will explain your individual contributions to the project